The cornerstone of the Everyone Ready® Volunteer Management Skill-Building Program is the Learning Center, a “library” of 40 (and growing!) key volunteer management training resources plus three (3) introductory trainings designed to lay the foundation for successful involvement of volunteers. Each member has 24/7 access to the Learning Center.
The training topics have universal interest, have been field-tested by diverse national organization members since 2005, and are updated – and expanded -- regularly.
- The library is searchable by topic, format, and keyword.
- All topics offer a downloadable Certificate of Completion after an evaluation has been submitted.
- Materials are produced by a faculty of internationally-recognized volunteer engagement experts.
Online Video Seminars
Seminar video presentations (each divided into three parts, totaling 45-60 minutes in length) with downloadable handouts (in PDF format which each learn may download). Seminars can be watched individually or by several people together (in the case of Team and Organization memberships). Organization-level members have the added benefit of projecting a seminar on a screen for presentation to groups, at a staff meeting, or as a conference breakout session.
Downloadable and printable PDFs, 20-30 pages in length, developed for individual and group learning, with pre- and post-reading self-assessments, a “Featured Reading” from a respected source, discussion questions and “try-this” exercises, and an annotated list of further reading references and Web links.
- Self-Instruction Guides are downloaded by each learner, so your audience can develop a personal library of volunteer management information.
- Added bonus! The library provides an audio recording (MP3 file) of each Guide for online listening or downloading to a portable listening device. This gives your learners even more flexibility in when and how to access the information.